Jyhad/Vampire

Startat av Barcus, februari 23, 2007, 14.58

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Raslurbat

Jag verkar tycka att det är roligare att jobba ikväll
"När fiskmåsarna följer efter trålaren beror det på att de tror att sardiner kommer att kastas ut i havet" - Eric Cantona -

KOBOLDKUNGEN

Det är alltid roligare att jobba istället.
www.jisit.se

Waaaagh

Någon som är sugen o lite lite på tisdag runt 18??

Raslurbat

# Only maneuvering with a weapon commits you to striking with that weapon. Other effects can be used without striking with the weapon. [LSJ 19971215]

# If an effect "sets" the range of a round (and therefore skips the maneuver phase), no other effect can be used to reset the range. [RTR 19970630]

Betyder det att man INTE commitat sig att skjuta med tex Sniper Rifle även om man använder dess inbyggda effekt att sätta rangen till lång?
"När fiskmåsarna följer efter trålaren beror det på att de tror att sardiner kommer att kastas ut i havet" - Eric Cantona -

Raslurbat

Eftersom det ofta blir diskussion när jag spelar Projectile efter att manövrerat med en .44 Magnum

Projectile:
# A vampire who maneuvers with a gun may still use Projectile to shoot with that gun as his initial strike that round. [LSJ 20050304]
# Cannot be used to strike with a weapon that isn't ranged (that is, with a weapon whose strike isn't ranged). [LSJ 20050224]

Ewers

Coolt, det innebär att kortet är ännu bättre än vi trott tidigare. Jag håller med om att vi spelat fel tidigare och att du hade rätt igår.

Fram med vapenleken igen!

/F

Robin

Edit: Kan inte läsa, men som tur är så kan ni andra inte googla, därför framstår jag inte som dummast.

Man måste använda Sniper Rifle om man sätter range med det.
Jag vann combat med 13.

Martin Larsson

Citat från: "Raslurbat"# Only maneuvering with a weapon commits you to striking with that weapon. Other effects can be used without striking with the weapon. [LSJ 19971215]

# If an effect "sets" the range of a round (and therefore skips the maneuver phase), no other effect can be used to reset the range. [RTR 19970630]

Betyder det att man INTE commitat sig att skjuta med tex Sniper Rifle även om man använder dess inbyggda effekt att sätta rangen till lång?

När man läser det där så verkar det som att du kan sätta range och sedan dodgea ja. Du manövrerar ju inte när du sätter range mao har du inte comittat dig att skjuta heller :)
When one person is delusional it's called insanity
When millions are delusional it's called religion

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ㅡ Mark Twain.

Waaaagh

har detta helt dött ut nu eller vad händer? inga som är sugna på spontan spelning, isf skicka ett mess eller ring mig.

Ewers

Kommer ner för at lira imorgon onsdag.

/F

Ewers

Hoppas det är några som avser lira idag onsdag för jag é sugen som feeen.

/F 8)

Raslurbat

Vilka är på idag?

Getsen

Från White Wolf's hemsida

V:TES to Cease Production
After 10 years back at White Wolf

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle® Trading Card Game to Cease Production

Atlanta, GA September 10, 2010--Vampire: The Eternal Struggle™, the trading card game published since 2000 by White Wolf Publishing Inc., has survived the lifetimes of many Methuselahs, been a terrifying vehicle for their manipulative ways and a true forum for the creation of lifelong friends and bitter enemies since its launch in 1994.

White Wolf has been increasingly unable to continue serving the V:TES community in the way that the game requires. After an exhaustive search for possible alternatives to extend V:TES, one of the oldest collectible card games will be returning to torpor once more. White Wolf sought out many possible licensors to take over the franchise but an accord could not be met. V:TES will finish the year strongly with the North American Championship at The Grand Masquerade in New Orleans and the European Championship in Paris and continue to support tournaments for another year, even in the absence of new expansions or reprints of old sets. The strength of V:TES has always been in its devout following, and White Wolf trusts that while the game may retreat from the light for the forseeable future, it will never suffer a final death.

Direct Inquiries to:
Oscar Garza, Organized Play Director
White Wolf Publishing
orgplay@white-wolf.com
"I've made characters for games you've never heard of, and I've never played!"
"The road to hell is paved with randomly-generated content."
"Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry."

soulreaper

Citat från: "Getsen"Från White Wolf's hemsida

V:TES to Cease Production
After 10 years back at White Wolf

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle® Trading Card Game to Cease Production

Atlanta, GA September 10, 2010--Vampire: The Eternal Struggle™, the trading card game published since 2000 by White Wolf Publishing Inc., has survived the lifetimes of many Methuselahs, been a terrifying vehicle for their manipulative ways and a true forum for the creation of lifelong friends and bitter enemies since its launch in 1994.

White Wolf has been increasingly unable to continue serving the V:TES community in the way that the game requires. After an exhaustive search for possible alternatives to extend V:TES, one of the oldest collectible card games will be returning to torpor once more. White Wolf sought out many possible licensors to take over the franchise but an accord could not be met. V:TES will finish the year strongly with the North American Championship at The Grand Masquerade in New Orleans and the European Championship in Paris and continue to support tournaments for another year, even in the absence of new expansions or reprints of old sets. The strength of V:TES has always been in its devout following, and White Wolf trusts that while the game may retreat from the light for the forseeable future, it will never suffer a final death.

Direct Inquiries to:
Oscar Garza, Organized Play Director
White Wolf Publishing
orgplay@white-wolf.com

NOOO!! Har ju funderat på att börja lira detta, har ju för fan tom köpt kort, de kan ju inte lägga ner nu!!!
Igenmurade ögon, kärleken är blind, knytnäve med vigselring...

Peaceful protest doesn\'t get the job done
So I wake up for the rally grab my soy milk and my gun

Getsen

"Infrastrukturen" (nätcommunity, forum, turneringsorganisationer etc) finns ju kvar, och fansen lär väl inte sluta spela så spelet överlever nog även utan officiell support. Med lite tur så går det som förra gången så säljer de displayer med kort för 300 spänn i slutänden. :P

Jag är egentligen positivt inställd till att spelet tar en ny paus*, det pumpades ut utgåvor och spelbalansen blev i mitt tycke lidande även om det är kul med nya kort.  

*någon kommer säkerligen att vilja ta över produktionen någon gång med tanke på att "allt" finns på plats; volontärarbetare, återkommande turnerningar, community ovan osv.
"I've made characters for games you've never heard of, and I've never played!"
"The road to hell is paved with randomly-generated content."
"Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry."